Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bedding for the Nursery

Jebo and I found this crib bedding set that is the same color as the walls. The walls in her room are painted a very light yellow called "touch of nectar." It is almost a cream color, with a hint of yellow.

We have collected a lot of pictures of bedding that we like, but I think we have decided on this one. We want the room to be pretty, but not girlie. We like pink, but were more of the hot-pink type, not the soft-pink type.

Our color scheme for the nursery is- light yellow/cream & white with hints of red and ladybugs. I already have plans to make wooden letters suspended from ribbon to place behind her crib. They will look something like this, but more modern, and I will add ladybugs to them and swarovski crystals on areas. I can't wait to start making them:


I feel like I'm planning a wedding with all the research I'm putting into designing the room for our princess!

No comments: