Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gianna- 4D at almost 27 weeks



Yesterday was our 4D sonogram.

When we started the scan, Gianna had her whole face IN the placenta. I had to do a lot of flopping from side to side and I had to get up and down a few times before we got her to move. She is the cutest little baby ever!

While we were trying to get her to flop over, the doctor was shoving on my stomach and poking it like crazy to shake her a little and get her to shift positions. All that made her do was grab the cord with one hand, and her foot with the other. Ha! She was looking for something to hold on to! Cute!

She was sucking on the umbilical cord almost the whole time. She would hold it with one hand, and if it would drop, she would grab it with the other and bring it back up to her mouth. The doctor said she is very smart, because most babies don't have coordination like that in the womb.

We have over 50 pictures, as well as a movie of the whole sonogram. At the beginning of the movie, she is opening and closing her mouth as if she is hungry. I'm going to try to post it later.

Jebo and I are in awe of how beautiful she is already. He says she has my eyes, my nose and his mouth. I think she will have a combo of our eyes, a combo of our nose and his mouth for sure. We will see!

In a few weeks we have another 4D sonogram and will be able to see her face more clearly since she will be bigger and plumper.

We are so in love with her! Jebo is so excited to meet his little girl, and so am I!

More pics:

View of Gianna from up top:

Front view of face and body:

Side view of body, arm, head and ear:

We think it looks like she is praying here:

No comments: