Friday, January 23, 2009

As promised- the 4 month baby belly



This baby is growing fast, and so is my stomach. We're almost 1/2 way there! Only 5 months to go. I suppose after a couple more months my belly will just look like a huge round ball- so I'll try to post the growth progress while it's in the process of getting even bigger then it is already. The bump starts right under my belly button. The womb will slowly start creeping up the further along I get. Soon I'll be able to look forward to baby feet kicking my rib cage. Haha!

I officially cannot suck in anymore. Not possible. Enjoy!


I also emailed my belly pictures out, and Megan responded with "I love it, where's Jebos". He responded with this:

That IS NOT his belly. Don't worry. It might be that big, but it's NOT that hairy. Haha!

No comments: