Friday, January 23, 2009

Big Brother


This picture is so sweet. It's a watercolor painting I found online of a sibling connecting with the baby in the womb.

It's nice that Gab will be a TWEENAGER (10 1/2) when this baby is born. (TWEENAGER is defined as the double digit years prior to turning 13, so 10-12 are the Tweenager years. A tween is between 8 and 12 years old, and a tweenager is 10 to 12 years old.)

At least he will be old enough to TRULY connect with the baby as a BIG BROTHER since they are so far apart in age. We won't have to worry about them fighting. He will officially be a 13 year old teenager, when his baby sister is 1 1/2 years old. Wow. When he is an adult-18-his baby sister will only be 7 1/2 years old. He'll be the super protective big brother for sure.

=)

1 comment:

Hobson, Party of Three said...

I was 14 when Gregg was born, and 16 when Scott was born. I am SO SO close with them. THey're my little angel's so I know Gab will adore his little sis. :-)