Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby Clothes Galore!!!


Corinthia's closet is PACKED!
As you know- we've been collecting ladybug clothing, among other really cute garments, so I wanted to post them for your viewing pleasure so you can see what a cute little ladybug she will be! My mom has bought pretty much everything that you see in the closet, minus a few ladybug & other adorable things I have found on my own.
Tutu found at Old Navy. I LOVE this! :
Assorted ladybug clothes found at Target and BJ's:
Ladybug dress w/ matching bloomers found at TJ Maxx:
Ladybug sandals found at target:
New dress my mom found at a Thrift store- still complete with tags:

We can't wait for our baby to come so we can play with her and dress her up and treat her like a little princess. She almost has as many clothes as me! Now Spring is coming up- which means new ladybug garments hit the shelves and I'm sure the clothing collecting wont be dwindling down anytime soon!

Yey!

1 comment:

Hobson, Party of Three said...

So, basically...I shouldn't buy her any clothes for the shower.